no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

YEAH THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING WHEN I NUA AT HOME AND NEVER GO OUT FOR WEEKS.


  MY E WORD CHARACTER MERCEDES 

MY AQUALIA CHARACTER DEMON SLAYER 

so darn lazy to train i swear . after awhile it get boring i really don't know how guys can play until so long.
went to meet zarius and taigog today . bluff me say go hougang green end up back at nex waste my bus fair !
see them play arcade and then some wet to play maple at LAN .
zarius left and we went to central to eat mac/tao huay.
tis zarius keep ask me to play at izar world. walao so lazy to play still want me to play :(
most of them left and only left me maryn and keith waited for BEST FRIEND cloud to come dont slack for awhile and headed home.
and stupi dofficer keep calling kan annoying . mother also one kind dont know how to help me one cb, now want home arrest ten come lo . i dont give a fuck . stupid lanjiao taiji not my problem keep want me go for what . stupid girls . underage that time keep say hiong all then wot paotoh all.
never paotoh my ass la. knn scared then shoot people who are not involve =.=
okay i should not get angry over fucked up things. back to maple soon . :)

IN AFEW HOURS TIME WILL BE TA USS WITH MY LOVELIES AND TEDDY !
GONNA HAVE A BLAST ^^

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment