no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, August 10, 2012

I guess this is gonna be quite a long post and some pictures will do the talking :)


see my hair is getting longer and i LIKE it !! don't know what is wrong with me this few days. jitao super emotional over certain things and some other reasons that i dont want to say for now and stuff. 
getting more afraid to be closer to people as i do not want to see people leaving me . feelings have been wavering. and that is what frighten's me the most :( ARGH HATE WHAT I AM FEELING NOW !
i don't want to get into trouble or be a laughing stock or even creating another big HOO HA in my life. 
well enough of all this shit .

went out with Zarius, Maryn, Jessica and Edwin today wanted to see the fireworks but ended up didnt go cause it was already over . DAMN early this year . so went to nex instead to watch movie. wasn't exactly happy cause someone like a moody only :/ mehh ... Idk la :( i bet something is wrong with me .
after the movie we headed home and here i am watching movies and blogging away . and it has been two days since i touched maple . dk if i should play for an hour later anot . se my mood.
hope dad gives me money tr i am BROKE and really BROKE to the core :(

 me and maryn at wave house 

 the two samanthas of the night !

EPIC SHIT . here is robert. so drunk that he didnt remember taking any pictures :)
smart boy ! 

wave house SUCKS i swear i will never go to another beach party ever again. happy to see so many people though yet kinda pissed off also. and i was also worried for afew people at the same time especially Z and that sill bear of mine . one disappeared phone dead and teddy keep walking around and even fought and got his hand injured . sigh .so many things in my mind so troubled but cant tell anyone how i feel either .
people can't always be trusted . SAMMY PLEASE WAKE UP TO REALITY !


THIS IS A LATE PHOTO !
DURING OUR TRIP TO USS !!!
GABRIEL, PEARLYN, SAMANTHA AND ME !

it was AWESOME but teddy threw up a couple of times. but we still had fun :)
okay gonna end here :) toodles !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment