no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, August 17, 2012



i'm gonna blog before i really explode . now i got money that what one by one all come look for me ?
not i dont want to fucking help , if i didnt have the money will you all ask =.= 
thats why i dont even wanna tell anyone regardless you my best friend or whatsoever . now what cause i dont wanna lend and help you then quarrel then another best friend go back to his old self already . fucking forget it already , from now on i'm not gonna listen to anyone. not gonna help anyone, 
yeah everyone only think about themselves . everytime i think for others now i cannot pamper myself and think for myself ? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK .

enough of all this. so fucking stressed and everything and one by one is pissing me off. i have my limits too. want to play with fire prepare to get burnt .. one by one keep asking me to give them an answer if i like them anot. if i like someone i wont even say and i say before . i'm single for a reason . if not why am i still not attached for coming to a year ? kindly use your brains. and if i like you i will keep quarrel with the person .

people are all changing. dont expect one to be the same as always . 
this is gonna be a short post . cause i'm too pissed right now . 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment