no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

HELLO EVERYBODY !!!!


okay ! gonna blog while baby is bathing . currently at my place came back from avatar and orchard plaza all the SIAM DIU !
yes i know right ! since when me SJY go to siam dius . well on the 25th alot of things happened. yes jeremy kena whack i kinda pitied him but i didnt exactly know what happen. i only know dage shouted at him when jeremy keep come near me dage pointed and shouted at him " ni dong wo meimei wo yi ding da ni!! "
i know dage and all were very protective of me :)
and guess what ! I'M ATTACHED ! yes i decided to open my heart again. i hope this time won't be like the past . it's been a year that i am single ad without status . and le boyfriend xiaolong really got guts to ask xiaohei if he can be my boyfriend :) even though i just recetly knew him but it's like those love at first sight !
i never use to believe in such things till now. and i swear he is damn sweet  today is only like the 2nd day tgt but it already feels like we been together like 2 months or even longer than that. i can really say i am really grateful to know him and now having me by my side . 
aww i'm like smiling to myself while blogging this cause i am really happy !!!!
talked things out with yueting and elysia today . seriously FUCK clement !
cibai CONTRADICTING in the first place ad now he can say like everything is not his fault like that. guys like him should really go to HELL . 
but like again if he buay ke yan just come only FUCKING DOUCHE BAG !
okay i shouldn't be so angry ! and i dont know why i am not tired :(
shall wait for my hair to dry then go to sleep. and baby is bathing damn long i go no idea why . 
oh well . and i know now i have a boyfriend but i will make time for my friends too so don't worry :)
tomorrow going with baby for interview at dage's work place and then later meet da sao then should be going to shop at bugis i know i shouldn't be spending money and yeah really can't wait for my tattoo appointment . vincent is taking forever to get back to me . i am so impatient i swear !

OKAY HERE ARE 3 PICTURES WHEN I WAS A V5 ON THE 25TH OF AUGUST !

me and qian hui !

 me and shani ( dasao )
use to have problems in the past but everything is alright already !!

beloved dage ! though he always bullies me and scold me for almost nothing i still love him alot !
ad hop he and shan ni will really last !

okay end of blog entry !
good night everyone !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment