no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Be your own kind of beautiful .
there is no ugly nor perfect person in this world. 
each and everyone is beutiful in their own unique way 


today abit zi lian uh :)


 andric didi and me :)

me and maryn again :)

today slept all the way until 5 plus till maryn and edwin call me up. this few days aways rush to go out haha!
met them at nex and we headed down to town. YES CINE a place which i havent been to for a dam long time. saw jaee with wayne there ! so happy to see jaee somehow ! then this edwin (strawberry) saw me then he msg me i at where i said i was at cine then he say i standing there do what i jitao turn around he laugh at me :( and today tio pangseh at cine by zarius, andric , edwin and jessica! wahhh was super angry at first but after that it was all fine cause we all met each other again at serangoon central mac. and saw rapheal, yixuan,keith and robert :) 
so many problems worry for so many people also :( why so many thunderstorms when will it all be over .
BE WHEN I REACH HOME I SUPER HAPPY ! RECIEVED KORKOR'S LETTER !
say he confirm celebrate birthday with me ! and he also like fierce lo . say why i mix with .......
if anything happen to me they will get it. fierce brother but i know he cares alot and really alot ! 
and he is coming out soon ! love korkor always and forever !

okay i shall end here for tonight !
good night people hope tomorrow will be a better day !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment