no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

i haven't change it's still me, stop saying that i have change .


it's been 4 days since i have been attached . and yes baby is that kind of sticky boyfriend, i have no issues about that but sometimes i really hope he understands. friends are equally important to me . i won't cause of boyfriend forget or don't care about my friends. it's like each of us need out own time and own space to breathe that's where he lacks to understand . and i really hate it when people especially my boyfriend use violence to solve problems. i mean hello if you wanna go back in sit cause of stupid fighting then please continue if not just stop and think before you do things. 
i know it sounds like i don't love my boyfriend but i do alot, just that i really need time to ADJUST and really adjust . i don't like to be controlled neither do i like to be kept like in a box. 
MY GOD I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE SERIOUSLY !
chill sam cool down don't be pissed off. ARGHHHH 
i more like a mother then a what la dafug . seriously i don't care already la no matter who you are dont pissed me off with immaturity and ridiculous reasons. i for one thing dont tolerate such things !
okay i should stop blogging ! my mood is acting up again . 
bye and good night people. 
AND PLEASE WISH ME LUCK IN MY O LEVEL ORAL TMR . 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment