no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, August 18, 2012


I DON'T LIVE TO PLEASE YOU BITCHES ! 


come into my life and stay or just leave you if you want to. i will only stop you if you mean something to me .
life is such . live with what you have and stop comparing .

recently too many problems. getting tired of all the dramas around. and tired of all those contradicting feelings that people are giving me . yeah i am a very straight forward person. if i feel something is wrong i will ask questions like "you like me uh?" and all those stuff people normally dont ask . but well that is me . 
i don't expect you to like me either , cause what makes you think that i like you too ?

recently have been quarreling with alot of people and i dont feel good about it either . 
today i with one of my close friend can say i kinda dote on him . and i literally burst and ki with him at nex. 
but yeah i apologized and all i hope he doesnt take it to heart. i really didnt mean to.
saw C today but didnt talk . idk la I HATE CONTRADICTING RUBBISH !
dont wish to talk about it either. those who know they will know . for those who doesnt dont need to kaypo also. well hope he is feeling better . 

quarreled with pearlyn also =.= seriously damn ridicules. chervin talk to me and all what's the problem also ? we are just friends . yeah ian not my boyfriend but he was someone i liked before and you follow him on twitter also i also never say anything and already say chervin your ex . this thing reminds me of when vivien is sensitive when me and robert close tat time. MY GOD . what the fuck is wrong people this few days . bth . 
think out of the box leh . doesnt mean you dont like someone another person cannot be close with the person you dont like. sorry i'm not that kind of person unless the person got huan dio me .

tmr steamboat with adrain papaya , his gf and edwin jessica and i think still have others.
and then sunday chalet clements birthday i still dont know what to give him or what dk should give also anot .
later people anyhow think again .

and for the last umpteen of times i am saying this I AM SINGLE FOR A REASON. 
i dont wish to get hurt again. i know it has been already a year but it still haunts me every now and then i dont have the faith to be in another relationship . whenever i open my heart a little bit i will bound to get hurt also . 
idk why but i guess this is karma . poor me... haha NOT . just a lesson for me to choose a right person !
that day will come eventually , why ruch into a relationship when one is not ready ? if you are unwilling to wait you can really just go . cause i will only go for the best . gonna end here ! goodnight people !!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment