no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, August 31, 2012

SOOOO SORRY ! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE FUCKED UP
but....
WHAT IS SJY IF SHE IS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH WORDS? 
dont like it?
YOUR PROBLEM 
not happy?
I HAPPY ! 


now you say you don't want both ? is this being fair ? dont be a joke really .don't you find it contradicting? you ask me delete my fb post about her. did i mention names? why ? scared no face or?
you know and everyone know i very straight forward so when i deleted my wall post it means i already GAVE IN. dont PUSH YOUR LUCK and ask me to DELETE my blog !
you know blogging have to type alot of words? need energy you know? fb status very short only i don't mind to delete. you expect me to love you and all when you treat me this way ?
sorry i very emotional and i have a fucked up attitude problem and i cannot control my emotions and thoughts.you expect me to erase what has happen ?
if it was so easy to forget such things i would have deleted all the hurts that i went through .
yeah i'm hurt but i guess i'm used to the pain . 
every pain i have been through before i can tolerate and i still pull through . what i promise korkor i will make sure i do. i promised to be strong i won't  let him down 
okay shall stop talking about un happy stuff !

ANYWAY HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL TEACHERS OUT THERE ESPECIALLY 
MY SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS !

dug out some old picture when i was still schooling ! i know i have changed alot but i became stronger then what i was before.
i miss my babes in school after all it was a all girls school ! so much fun and all if only i could go back to secondary school life i promise i won't be a CAHO AH LIAN in school .
don't like being like the dang jia sia . everyone so scared I GOT SO FIERCE MEH :(

 esmeralda ! samantha ! gillian !

 me and my buddy in school ! okay i was a butch then but what the hack i know i handsome !
hahas :x

 went to malaysia klang to look after kids with no families or home 
see someone familiar ? it's juline ! except she long hair that time HAHA

 this is my BOY CHRIS! nobody wanted to look after him cause he was so naughty and playful even best he cannot sit still! but end of the day SJY did the perfect job looking after him and playing catching with him!
miss him though isnt he CUTE !

 Glenda's 18th birthday ! though we all graduated we are still close in one way or another :)

 squeezing on one bed aren;t we just so cute!

SMOOVE SCHOOL'D OUT 2011 !
different classes same school come together and club !
and best all in our school uniforms !

 my hair was never once brown in school ! but i still enjoy taking pictures with the mirror !

 i know this is lame but yeah this is how cock we can be in class
and i wonder where my this black bag is :/

 science center school excursion !

i know this is a damn long post ! went back to secondary school today with juline and caught up with mr tang, mrs tng, mrs teo, chen laoshi, miss gan, miss lee!
at first we couldnt enter the school cause of me and juline's bright colour hair so we went by the back gate. end up security sms miss gan HAHA also bo taiji like a boss only !
saw my ex girlfriend though, dk to say im happy or not but yeah memories do come back especially when we meet again in the place where we got tgt.
and till this day she still cares and helping me in my studies and life. i appreciate it really . i know i abit cock la but yeah :) okay stop here for today !

thanks for reading readers !

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment