no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

i'll give you this FACE if i DISLIKE you !
i'm not mean i'm just being me :D


seriously i am one LAZY GIRL . i slept for almost the whole entire day sia. and this maryn overslept also end up didnt get to watch movie today . so rot at home and watch my HOT SHOT ! it's been damn long since i played bbail :( got to go play soon !
attitude has been kinda fucked up after me and xiaolong break up. but i guess things will get back to what it was before. me being single being able to have my own space and time being able to meet my kiddos now and then and not spending so much money going everywhere especially spending on cab is a waste of money .no doubt that i do miss xiaolong but i guess like what jes said maybe some things are just not meant to be, i know at times he can be really a irritant and turn off but he is really sweet and loving and i really did love him. but i guess the problem is not me but him. and i can't give or love someone my whole if his heart and mind is not made up or even worst have another girl in his heart .

PEOPLE ALWAYS END UP REGRETTING THINGS AFTER THEY HAVE LOST IT..
ISN'T IT TOO LATE ?

ytd texts from you i really got no comments. you want me when the day before you totally ignored me and push me away . what makes you think that i will even go and find you again ?
Telling me you miss me all hoping i was with you etc etc etc what make you think i can trust you or trust anyone again. i was single for a reason but now it PROVES SO MUCH MORE why i should be single cause guys are bastards and i guess what xiaohei and fire meant by putting the family rule i finally understand 

"OUR FAMILY ONLY WE PLAY OTHERS WE DON'T GET PLAYED "

haiyo but how long can i or we play . KARMA already strike us too many times :(
currently talking on the phone with jeremy and he thinks im gonna post something bad about him but i am not la . he damn bad dont want to get me food ! whoever dont want give me food i will be ANGRY ! 
and ONE CAN NOT SAY NO TO FOOD !
okay ! end my blog here !!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment