no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

i don't live to please you i am who i am .
DONT LIKE? your problem you can jolly well FUCK OFF ;)
pictures at town some late uploaded !


okay i got no idea what to blog but i guess cause i already uploaded pic tures so i shall think about things to blog.  this two weeks will be at baby's house cause i really don;t wanna regret no spending time with him before he goes in . even though he PISSES me off at times cause he always play his stupid game but i guess as usual i will tolerate every single thing just like before. as loving someone you have to accept teir flaws too isn't it? 
got scolded by daddy today cause i keep taking money i guess he won't be giving me money anymore.
and daddy saw baby today lol and baby damn cute keep saying later daddy see his tagging how lol i guess dad won't even bother cause after all since when do i listen to him. HAHA I AM ONE BAD LIL GIRL !
went to nex to meet jes, juline, joseph and clement .headed to mac to find qian hui. and guess who was there too? yes keith, vivien and robert .
after they settle their thing baby and i went off cause of his tagging and here i am now blogging while he is using his damn phone and ignoring me as always. feel like throwing his phone a way i swear . 

though you always piss me off i still love you stupid boy .
you don't know how much you mean to me now and i didnt expect you to be such an important person in my life either. it's been about a year since i had this feeling of being afraid of loosing someone.
but thanks you for being in my life. like i said YOU ARE A PAIN but no matter what i still love you :)
where to find such a loving girlfriend who can keep forgiving you even though you did so many shit to her???
YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL !
and i don't know if you are reading cause you are just next to me . heh heh heh 

 whenever baby bully me i tend to give this sad face.
AWWWWWWW :(

 THE TWO SAMANTHAS !
saw sam at town with her boyfriend for the first time so glad that this sister of mine finally have someone with her too ! ^^

 ZARIUS COCONUT TREE !
this handsome boy here always look so good in pictures one day must really see his unglam !

 SMALL SMALL ZURIO!
this boy here really have to start applying advises to himself as well . but i know that i will always have this brother by my side . family will always be family regardless of how many misunderstandings we have we will always still make it up to each other . and won;t because of girl or guys we will fan lian with each other cause it is damn STUPID .

 CLEMENT THE ANGRY BIRDY !

 DE WEI MR PARANOID.
stupid plastic nose always forever calling me a merlion ! 
i look like one meh anyhow =.=


LE WOLD IS FINALLY DONE ON MY BACK.
and now it is damn itchy :(
must not SCRATCH !

okay i am gonna stop blogging now cause my AWESOME boyfriend is irritating me :(
bye readers !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment