no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PICTURES FROM JULINE AND QIAN HUI'S BIRTHDAY CHALET !
sorry people that i haven't been blogging ! 
well i guess this is gonna be quite a long post as well .
picture's shall do some talking at the same time !

me and yueting 

me and taigong 

me alvin and andy 

the girls 

me and bby 

andy me and taigong

#GROUP picture 

me and patrick


me and qian hui 

juline and me 

andric didi and me 

alvin and me 

#eugene me alvin andy 

zarius and me 


juline and me 

it was rather okay at the chalet until a certain SLUT came by . was already damn pissed off about another BITCH and yet another situation came . i dont find a point why people have to deny things that they do. dare to do there to admit . if you dont dare then what for do it in the first place. so i assume some people are just born with no brains and they live in their own little world of stupidity ! 
settle the stupid taiji and yeah i admit i started first i smack a plate of chilli onto MICHELLE WONG'S face . 
if not what continue and repeat asking what she want for how many more hours and all she say was " i don't use violence" then alright la i sayang you in another way . talk less just start .
pfftt . waste everyone's time . but what elysia said was right uh. if i was elysia i think i won't even slap her i confirm make her bleed like one slaughtered pig. 
well nothing much to say uh cause it ain't my problem from the start but this time i'm on their side for this case. 
caught up with quite afew people also and made one to two new friends like minsheng . lol joker sia all disturb uncle freddy .

TWO pictures of me and bby 
idk why but the way i see the pictures i think damn cock :/



sometimes i always ask myself why this and that . and sometimes i'm even tired of giving in ALL THE TIME. 
i am not that kind of girl who will let you do your way in fact i want things MY WAY . and when i give in DO NOT PUSH YOUR FUCKING LIMITS!
do not take things for granted . i swear one day i get damn tired i won't even want you back even though i love you . GIVE ME MY OWN SPACE AT TIMES CAN !
and things people got to know .lets put it in point form shall we ?

  • i don't like to STICK with my boyfriend like contact cement 24/7 i will get damn sian
  • i need my own freedom and SPACE is damn important to me 
  • i don't like to give in ALL the time 
  • if you don't compromise with me don't expect me to do whatever you want me to do 
  • don't like my bf to always use VIOLENCE to resolve issues ( how immature can one be)
  • likes bf to SAVE and not SPEND money like freeflow
  • don't steal or rob 
that's all for now i guess . so hard meh ? sometimes people really need to grow up and all. how long do you want to remain a kid in that kind of mind set ? nowadays is money that keeps the REAL gangsters going not about how ai sai you are or mia sia damn big or what .
O's are coming real soon i guess i am not prepared for it either . but at least i have a back up plan . which is in january i'm gonna take up a early childhood course. dad and mum are all out for it. cause they know if i really like something i will really put i my all . can;t keep slacking and doing nothing about my life anymore .
time to really take another step of maturity into a whole new level !
okay this is all for now ! thanks for reading !

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment