no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Sunday, September 30, 2012


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER  COLIN !

 know this brother coming to around 2 years i guess. yeah i WAS that kind of little sister that had to be scolded all the time and this brother is one of those that will ALWAYS scold me when i do something wrong or get into trouble . recently had a quarrel with him because of some bitch . but i guess he is finally some how over her or at least got back some of his senses ! but over all i know he always scold me for my own good so i had never blamed him even though i do get really pissed off but end of the day i really learn alot and change for the better , any way thank you for being my brother there to guide me and all. i hope you are having fun at zirca and enjoying yourself , sorry i couldn't join you guys to celebrate cause my boyfriend has tagging if not you know i will be there. once again happy 24THH birthday to you ! this post is specially for you ! ^^


WE MAY NOT BE THE PERFECT COUPLE BUT I AM HAPPY BEING WITH YOU.
SOMEONE TO ACT SILLY WITH AND SOMEONE WHO ACCEPTS ME FOR 
WHO I AM .
3 WORDS ONE MEANING 
I LOVE YOU !




though i dislike your lup sup habits and how you don't listen to me you know i still love you for who you are ,
been with you ever since the day ypu got bailed out hugging you to sleep and waking up beside you every morning makes me feel special and love i guess every girl naturally would love to see their love one before they sleep and when they wake up. i know life ain't going to be easy for both of us when you get your sentence that's why i am spending all my time with you and i really hope you understand why i get angry wiith you when sometimes you choose your games and movies over me. :(
you BETTER CHANGE! despite all your flaws i still love you dearly my baby .
you are currently playing your game again and after i stop blogging im gonna take your phone away !
heehee . took many pictures with baby today but i just posted 3 in here .

when cine today met up with quite a number of people . so i guess today is alright !
gonna sleep early as baby has to work tomorrow if not cannot wake up again . 
goodnight readers :)

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment