no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


recently i keep using action cam to take this kind of photos!
hahax i think i'm cute ! HAHAHA


i seriously can't stand guys who treat girls like substitute. want girls to understand and consider your feelings why dont you douchebags do the same to us girls? keep saying you all don't know what you want and all don't you all think that you all are contradicting? no wonder they say guys are actually 3 years younger in their mentality. all the sweet words are plain bull shit save those sweetness to your mother . they will love you more. sorry for my bitch attitude cause seriously people these few days damn too much . i'll only be a bitch when you are behaving like a total jerk or another bitch .

another thing which i seriously detest is when my bestfriend has someone new in their life they don't bother about the rest . want to be this way again? sure. cause i'll just cast you out like what i have been doing this few times. 
I DON'T NEED ANYONE WHO DOESN'T NEED ME 
that also includes best friends. cause best friends should be best friends not act like a total douche !

quarreled with dad today still feeling kinda annoyed . after all this years ask for one simple thing yu also cannot help me fulfill it? when i dying only know how to "okok", "promise" PUI ALL THE BULLSHIT I HEARD ENOUGH. family? what family ? i grew up on my own after you DAD threw me in hostel and thats were everything changed i became worst if you didnt realized. but thankfully my temper now can be controlled :)

gonna sleep soon. one word for now "DISAPPOINTMENTS"

xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment