no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, August 31, 2012


BITCH STAY AWAY FROM WHAT IS MINE !
i will fucking dig your pussy hole and make you scream in pain !
and i'll rip you apart !


i'm not feeling well and being sick is the worst feeling ever and adding emotional stress i should just bang the wall or even just let cars bang to kill me. went to cine today . i DIDNT have to go but it was because of my "AWESOME" boyfriend his ginna birthday of course as a girlfriend i will show face no matter how sick or how tired i am . and OKAY WHAT his EX also there . knn dage say her make up look like plastic barbie doll. and cb she so ugly even with make up =.= not saying i very pretty or what but her seriously?
whole time at cine my boyfriend like not my boyfriend also keep with the ex. then dont know how she can LOSE her wallet . waste everyone's time sit and rot there look for her stupid wallet .
as usual i machiam like ATM . everything i have to pay . dad gave me like 240 bucks and i'm left with 50 bucks. tell me will sot anot ! ARGH !
NOW TO THE BEST PART ! i went home first got in the cab ! and people think i am BLIND !
i saw that slut hugging my boyfriend. knn dont touch what is mine la mother fucker .
i'll fucking punch your plastic face . BUT NOT BAD WHAT NOW THAT SLUT AT MY BOYFRIEND HOUSE . OKAY WHAT ! 
some kind of boyfriend seriously not gonna kiam eng already . cannot forget her then be with me for fuck ?
then now say want me . knn break glass can fix back to original piece anot ?
happy fucking la aye . after 1 whole year i never open my heart and now when i open my heart this shit happen ? worst then i was with jetjet sia. jetjet not so bastard also even though he is .
dont worry my heart is frozen in solid ice , dont expect me to trust you too. cause you broke that trust .
okay enough of ranting .
saw nitez today . was glad that we finally talked . it's been months coming to a year since we last talked. 
okay gonna watch my show awhile and drink soup and head to bed.
waking up to go back secondary school for teachers day :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment