no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, August 18, 2012


this post is for you if you are gonna read this .
this song is BE YOUR EVERYTHING ,

Four letter word
But I don't have the guts to say it

Smile til it hurts

Let's not make it complicated

We got a story

But I'm about to change the ending
You're perfect for me
More than just a friend so we can just stop pretending now
Gotta let you know somehow

I'll be your shelter

I'll be your storm

I'll make you shiver

I'll keep you warm
Whatever weather
Baby I'm yours
Be your forever, Be your fling
Baby, I will be your everything



im not gonna be afraid of who is gonna see this post anymore. but i guess there is no mor hiding for what i am feeling inside. i dont know how to make you believe me but i'm sure i ain't lying to you .
yeah if we are meant to be we will be together someday . i just wanna see you happy. hate quarrels especially over small little things. i know none of us is perfect . but yeah i am still trying. i know it aint easy for the both of us cause we have been hurt badly one way or another. let just leave time to do its own bidding .
i care i really do. please dot doubt about my feelings.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment