no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, August 24, 2012

\LOVE . PRIDE . SOAR


don't exactly know what i wanna blog . it's kinda late now and i guess i'm gonna sleep soon , 
head is kinda in a mess. don't really know what to do with certain people. i know most of the times i care for those who don't care about me and i don't care about those who care about me.
i know i am selfish and contradicting myself. but life is such. some things cannot be helped.
i know i am not pretty or as good as other girls. i like to be me. wanna be with me or be my friend except my flaws. i know i'm difficult, but do you people think i really wanna be like this, it's the people and the surrounding that makes people change to someone eles.
yeah i do like to boast at times but who doesn't ? :) 

later have to wake up in the afternoon and prepare to head down to town i think. movie tomorrow with a bunch of people .hope it will go smoothly . redid my blog songs . wah damn oldie ! haha !
old songs yet meaningful .anyway mum is going for surgery later hope she is alright. and dad has to faster flyy back from the states i want to puay my birthday chalet :( and oral is just next week MY GOD i am so freaked out really . everyone is like " wu ya bo ? samantha jamie yeo going for exam leh"
i know i'm not smart and i am just taking it for the sake of taking it . but well , just sit for the paper right ?

hope i can sleep later with no thoughts, no bad dreams, yeah i think alot and i am paranoid.
but i guess dreams do happen for a reason and more of a reason when it's de javu !
okay goodnight everyone :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment