no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Thursday, July 5, 2012


it's the heart that matters not the looks :)

SJY single for 10 months liao with no complains.
many things happen along the way had flings here and there and some heartbreaks even though there was no attachments . but i still survived ! self praising myself =.=
happy girl that my hair is finally getting longer ! and when it grows till the length im happy im gonna be a RED HEAD again :)

haven't been blogging and i have been sleeping throughout the day so that explains why . but i have been tweeting non-stop and lots of rubbsh actually . so if you wanna have some retarded tweets do follow me this wildchild at @SJYwildchild

after the event at smoove at club shake i guess i realize there isn't a need to meet people everyday to mantain the close friendship we all had. from what i see those peeps i have know for some time since the past few years we have still been in contact once in awhile and still close as ever. where eles those i met up with everyday just simply gives me much disappointments. but i have my faults i have learnt my lessons.
but whoever wanna turn their backs on me once that sentence is made dont expect things to be like before
cause that sentence really means alot and hurt alot at the same time .

left 105 days to my birthday and to korkor's release .
i got to start studying again. though im gonna have a major migrain but at least i am gonna sit for two papers . english and my humanities. 
heading to mac later after my shower and study . i guess gonna meet taigong .
done blogging for now ,

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment