no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Will things really be like before when korkor comes out.
dug out past photos when everyone was still as one. each picture hold alot of memories that will never be forgotten . each and everyone of them are important . though things are like crap now but if there is still hope i'm still holding onto that little hope. 

 jonnie walker photo thingy at powerhouse best pic of me and renjie korkor :)

 used to be a close friend till things changed. 
miss the times when i called him "cookie monkey boy and he calling me wildchild"

 taken at Jaee's 23rd birthday at seesha haji lane :) first picture i took with him 
was a dear brother to me . but i'm happy seeing that he has found the one he love and wanna be with for the rest of his life. i wish him all the best 

 ME AND KORKOR'S FIRST PICTURE 
also taken at jaees birthday when dage all smash cake on my face korkor help me wipe and tell people dont make me . heehee . 3 more months and i will see korkor again !

me sharon jaee angel 
during my birthday full of stupid faces ^^

 fire,sharon,xiaohei,me and jaee 

 the old group of girls from the family 
xin ning, yvvion, me , leen and dardar ^^

 i use to love this picture haha i forgot why !
but normally at ph in the past you will see the 3 of us on the podium 
yvvion, me and leen 

 my birthday at powerhouse with shane ( shaggy) when he still had hiis
DAMN LONG HAIR

MY BEST TWO BIG BROTHERS IN MY LIFE !
FIRE AND XIAOHEI !
hope every birthday they will be spending it with me and
hope we will never be apart again after korkor comes out!

this boy here makes me wanna laugh HAHA !
well here is Jeremy pingpingpongpongnapnap :) he forever think he damn cute and handsome
haha miss him though log time never see him !

THIS MIGHT BE A HUGE GROUP OF US BUT THIS IS ONLY HALF OF THE OLD GROUP !

Outings once in awhile like this walking around town or even bugis . no need to waste any money it's just the company that we are happy about :)

Junwei and my two smallsmalls adam and zurio !

this is what we girls always do when we go to the toilet before the club starts :)
shu hui, me, leen and yuki 

well this is the most recent picture not that recent but it was taken this year at CLUB SHAKE
well if you all know the 3 ban for life people from ph are in this pic
even though we are ban close friends will still meet us at different clubs every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment