no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

25TH JULY 


THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME I'M GONNA POST HIS PICTURE.
and i dont care whichever asshole sees or wanna tell him i blog about it.
my blog my life not happy fuck off no need any shit comments from people .
PEACE OUT.

this i why i hate the month of july . and i guess the past still haunts me every now and then. the reason that i played around hurting people and in the end the one getting hurt the most is still me. 
yeah i had let go of this rs if people are gonna wonder have i anot YES I HAD LONGED MOVED ON
just that it's not the bad memories that hurt but it is the good ones. 

i shouldnt even have started but i guess it just happen even for that little while that it lasted.
i'm glad he has someone he loves now and i really hope he has changed and not like before .
yeah the cycle goes from strangers to friends to lovers and then strangers again.
for this case it's like this.

no doubt he is the one that i did whatever i could to make it last but i guess we just not meant to be together.
it took me 8 months to forget about you but i guess no one is meant to be forgotten in life. 
but this is a lesson for me not to fall in love with all my heart too fast .
its been months since i last saw you and probably i dont wanna see you too cause flashbacks will definitely come back. and it will spoil my mood . 

   
yet again during that period of that time last year when i broke down to pieces i never forget the people who were there most of the time with me. i guess without them i would never be able to get out of that pit hole. 
yes my brothers fire, xiaohei and renjie scold me most of the time but i know their scolding cause they care in each of their own way . i still remember xiaohei wanted to slap me if i didnt wake up to my senses but i guess even if he did slap me its also for my own good. during that time nitez being a good brother and friend back then used a different method from them . inside of being harsh he was rather softer . but... i know he has his frozen side of him too. but yeah i miss those days when i had him like a best friend.


i just realize most of my best friends are all guys hahas. but THIS TWO are really my BFFL !
though both of them dont exactly like each other but i know they have been there for me since the beginning of the year till this day . yeah we have our quarrels and all but we never fail to be alright with each other again. this storm that has being going on for the past 6 months the storm with me and ph family this two were standing by me regardless of friendship problem, or relationship issues. and i promised that i will never leave the both of them . especially my TEDDY BEAR GABRIEL ! his tagging gonna be taken out tmr. freedom await for you ! our date on the 1st with sammy leong and pearlyn ! cant wait !
as for cloud. i guess he has been having a rough time and i know i am not much of a help to him but i know you know i'm always here if you ever need me ! and i know you are always there if i ever need you :)
love you two kk ! no number one or two cause im gonna treat you both equally . maybe i dote on gabby more cause he is 2 years younger haha . but he is one big boy too ! 

okay i think i posted enough from sad to the past to being happy ! 
ALRIGHT LA SAMMY !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment