no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

 aint i a cute girl :x okay sorry for the over confidence of being cute but yeah sometimes i do love my fishball face . i know i aint pretty and all but i know i am better then normal :) looking like some young punk with that shirt but who gives fuck right> i am who i am no one eles can stop me and i am the one and most unique SJY  around. HAHAA !  anyway gonna head down to macs later to meet my kiddos to study and probably a movie later at night . and i really hope today will be a better day . ytd was simply horrid. thinking about it only pisses me off . grrrr ...
 .
 wen to filter with this faggot over here and half way she left that pissed me off but what the hack . cant be bothered over small thinks it will be fine after awhile .
filter was like shit i swear . saw some bitch there and ended up i was with BG and sammy most of the time .
wanted ian to come to mink but he didnt want cause he dont exactly like the people who hold events there. but oh well he's ian what do you expect ^^ that boy scolded me but it ended up funny some way . haha :)

this is one guy who i really cannot stand quarreling with . it hurts so much cause i guess i was the comfort and closeness that we had built up this few months . i never forgotten the things he did for me either. but i guess everyone is having a hard time with lots of things. many things that are hard to explain . but i guess end of the day all i really wanted is to not lose hm ever. im sorry for those shits i created but yeah certain things are done for a reason and sometime unknowingly . no doubt you will always have a special place in my heart no matter all the quarrels dont compare the way i treat ian and you cause i treat everyone differently and apparently you notice that when i quarrel wih you it affects me more then anything eles so you get the idea how much you mean to me . silly boy .

okay done blogging for now gonna prepare than head out gonna eat my curry chicken rice then leave home .
hope my lil didi will come down fucking long never see that little boy. i think i cute i so small i still can call people small lol. BYE !

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment