no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, July 20, 2012


looking at all my pictures really let me see how much i had grown. 
just like my hair from being damn short to extensions and now slowly growing longer without extensions.
currently at home. best friend and brother sleeping like some pig. =.=
woke up afew times due to nightmares .  :(
dreamt of jetjet, ian afew unexpected people . seriously HORROR!
woke up and didnt want to go back to sleep anymore . i really dont wana think about jet but yeah cant believe i even wanted to text him just now but nahhh
later people say i BACKSIDE ITCHY .
and some ass is annoying me :( wanna squeeze his face NOW !!!!!
okay actually i have nothing to blog about so BYE ! blog later or when i have things i wanna say :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment