no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Monday, July 9, 2012


HAHAHA I LAUGHED DAMN BADLY WHEN I FOUND THIS PHOTO !
missing my old school days . typical chao ahlian hair !
tail all thin thin one !
spike spike at the top !

when i think back sometimes i wonder by taking this road was it a wrong choice . but at the same time i grew to be stronger , had a better view of the world out there . the steps were always the same . you get bulled and when you had enough of getting bullied you learn to defend on your own or by other means in my case i had many people who kept me and doted on me . maybe cause due to my small size and all but yeah for some people they do not have a choice but to continue this road. 
but most importantly i learned more about friends and friendship. to see the right and wrong friends .
maybe cause many people who was once close with me all left eventually that it made me paranoid and really try to watch out for every single one who i really care about.
well in the end all i can do is to advice the rest is also up to them . so i have to just chill one corner . and if they fall the only thing i can do is to be there for them when they need me . 
got to draw a line to certain things too cause being to attach to a friend and when arguments occur is more painful then a heartbreak from a lover or even a bf.
okay enough of all this .

stayed at home the whole day spending time on the com . did a video for my best friend brother cloudy . it took me hours . it isnt very nice but i really made alot of effort in in and i hope he realizes that i have my own way of doing things too. there are actullay many things i know or he doest know about me and other people. 
neither do i want to give him a shock after all it is all past issues that i recently found out. but i guess this secret i am gonna keep till everything is alright . under circumstances some things are better left unsaid then known. just blame t on the past me the REALLY XMM the old who was called xiaosam way back in time. 

so tired already . gonna head for a bathe and maybe just watch a little bit of tv before heading to bed . 
everyday is a new day that's what i tell myself . thigs will get better eventually if there is hope there will always be a way out for certain things in life.
and for one thing i am sure my friendship with some people aren't that easy to be broken . this few weeks might be stormy but after a storm there will always be a rainbow .
represents happiness and a smile on people's face.
 shall end here readers and friends . it's simply all about life :)

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment