no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


WAS SO BORED AFTER STUDYING THAT DAY THAT I WENT TO DRAW .
 DO YOU SEE YOUR NAMES?
THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE I LOVE AND TREASURE 


seal me with a kiss and take me with you


okay currently i'm waiting for my silly teddy bear to wake up . suppose to go find him at his place but he is still sleeping :< trying to ask keith go with me and just appear at his house and wake him up !

ytd was kinda screwed cause i carried the feeling of that i had lost someone so dear to me . the emptiness was really unbearable . sometimes i wonder why when i care i always get shit in the end. 
oh well 22nd i have a plane to catch but knowing myself i wont go in the end . even if i go i dont want to be alone and i actually thought of putting Ian into my luggage and bring him go .
i guess in the end of the day it's still him that i hold in my heart . even though knowing i can never hold if or even have him. maybe ever since the day jet left i never really wanted to be in a relationship either after how badly he had hurt me . but life still goes on doesn't it? 
the memories i held i had to let go eventually cause if not it will just continue to hurt. now what i really care about is the friends i treasure and love. thats why when i hold friends close to me i am afraid just like relationship they will leave one by one. 
people come people go and people always change. some for the better some for the worst .
but one thing i hate is the friends threatening me to ridicules things like ending friendship cause of this and that .from now i will try to care less i guess. im really tired in some way or another .

and to you my friend you wanna know in what way you change maybe your attitude to me . 
everything seems to be gone in a way . no doubts i miss us being close . but if you really wanna leave please do tell me cause i will leave you alone as much as i really want yo to stay .
how important you are to me you clearly know that yourself i dont have to tell you.

AND THIS IS TO KEITH, RAPHAEL, VIVIEN, ANDRIC
thanks for ytd i know i was crying really bad at the start but after awhile i was cheered up by the 4 of you in each of your own ways. keith and rap "fighting" really always make me laugh . and disturbing vivien this fag also always enlightens me somehow . and we ended the day singing at joo seng ktv ! 
we go and sing k again soon k ! :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment