no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, June 30, 2012


MEHHH SAMMY'S DICHARGE FROM THE HOSPTAL ALREADY !
5 WHOLE DAYS :(
anyway i am much better don't worry but i got tons of medication to swallow :( if you see my pil box is like drugs i swer . medication really making my mood up and down making mw so cranky for all of the small reasons so people try to understand okay . not theat i wanna flare but it became a natural thing after taking my med. im so happy being at home again heehee. 

in some way or anothr i'm also not happy about certain things i don't wish to mention it here but i hope things will get better . i miss you k i really do and i don't wanna lose you . to those who know i'm refering to good for you but i think some others will be confuse oh well for me to know for you to find out :) 


i guess tmr i will be heading out with this two . haven't seen them in a long time and for whatever reasons some eople have their way of finding it back to me :/ hmms . both botak boys already ! WHERE GOT TIME FOR NS. okay i am so mean. darling say he wanna sue me for putting his handsome face for my dp pic n fb. OKAY CAN ! such a sweetie but kinda annoying when he thiks he is all cute and handsome :)

oh well i love the people who love me so hate e and i will hate you back DOUBLE.

SHAKE CLUB WIL BE HAVING AN UNDERAGE EVENT BY SMOOVE THI SUNDAY .
whoever who wanna get TICKETS please pm me or get it from my FAVOURITE FAG VIVIEN FOOKYOURBRAINS !
$25 per ticket k ! stop bargaining for cheaper prices. no money DONT CLUB SIMPLE .
unless you are famous and the people around know you you wanna get in free by all your own means. :)

toodles. 
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment