no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012



YAY MY HAIR GROWING LONGER ME GUSTA ^^
i don't know why but i like this pic heh heh . went to old airport road today to have dinner with adele, brandon and gen. after that headed home so nothing much to blog about today i just feel like uploading pics.
anyway didnt text or tweet that boy today i hop he is alright . forever on and off . i don't know what is what either but oh wells i don't wanna care so much also . caught up with joanes text for quite awhile just now. sadly my darling going NS this friday ! awww haha. 


this girl above i have known her 8 FUCKING YEARS already .
my first room mate when i went in hostel . alot of things happen along the way but we are still close i can say .always my meimei even though she can be annoying as hell but i still love her :)

gonna play my sims for a little while before heading to bed . goodnight people and sweet dreams ^^

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment