no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

ANOTHER LADIES NIGHT AT MINK !

this was how i look last night !

 keith(nephew) me and andric didi !

 me and andric didi 

 vivien me and andric !

 MOKKIE !


CLOUDY WITH SPECS AND WITHOUT SPECS.( LOVE THIS BRO PLENTY)


 Nephew keith !

didi raphael !
keith me and raphael !

today was a dmn shagg day for almost quite afew of us. some went to stalk people while as for me was so excited to see him if he went to mink but end up as a disappointment. but i dont blame him as he was feeling unwell. its so contradicting that at times i really don't know what to do. i actually cried at mink lucky i managed to hold back my tears until cloud came and i just simply hugged him and cried :(

i don't know what you are lost about really . sometimes you really surprise me with your words. therefore most times i do not know what to really feel. but as what i said i love you as long as you are happy i will ne happy for you and i really dont like to see you upset or anything eles. you really got to look after yourself this is as much as i can do and care for you . 

got kind of pissed with cloud at the start including gen but after that everythig was alright. seeig cloud so drunk and dead really made me kinda upset too but i know he is really hurting inside. as for me yeah cloud and mei says i am damn strong but the fact is i'm numb about most things thats why i look like im fine on the outside. well one day they will know and learn .cloud wanted to crash at my place cause got bed instead of vien . but mummy is gonna be awake son so he is better off at vien's place since her mummy is his gan ma. but still kinda worried about him hope he is alright .

okay gona stop here cause i wanna kun already so freakng tired and dead .. bitch please haha. good night people ! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment