no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Monday, June 4, 2012


Certain things n life will never change no matter how much we regretted.

had some talks with keith and vivien at macs just now. and after that while i walking home i was really thinking damn alot of SHIT. when vien asked me " if HE wanted you back would you get back together with him?"that answer i was stuck for a minute but my answer was still no cause i know the same thing will happen again somehow. no doubt he is still the one that i loved the most, the one whom i couldn't let go off and the one who TOTALLY ruin me and broke my heart into a million of pieces but the answer will still be a NO.till now the reason of being single due to the fact that the past haunts me. it may not seems like it but IT DOES!

looking through old pictures i really miss a close friend who i lost through some stupid shit. i know regardless of anything nothing will come back to how it was before. I WAS REALLY STUPID THEN. he was always there when i broke down, always there to wipe my tears and always there to make me smile. and even blogging about him now tears fills my eyes. the last time i broke down after ph he came down to comfort me. and i had to mess everything up in my own hands . good job sam. no regrets is gonna get this friend back and you know it. but i'm glad i had you as a close friend before . if only a miracle happens we could be friends again i swear to god i won't take this friendship for granted . i miss you really alot .
and this person is NITEZ FROZENHEART :')

enough with the tears and all . i don't know if what i am doing is right or wrong . but i know one thing im lazing as a bum i need to get a damn job if i dont wanna study anymore .relationship wise im stuck and i dont know if what i do is worth it . but so far i have no regrets. it' hard liking someone who doesnt like you back . it's so fustrating but it's feelings how to control if you got feeling's for someone?. alright lah enough blogging. each time i blog i feel like a grandma so naggy and posting all my life shit like i'm gonna die and i got to remember all this rubbish . its already 5am and i'm not asleep . shall be heading to bed in awhile .
goodnight peeps!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment