no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Monday, April 30, 2012


didnt go to school today i actually didnt even hear my alarm. that was how tired i am . this few days my emotions are getting really out of hand i can be so pissed off until it seems like everyone in the world owe's me a living. one thing that is causing it JEALOUSY KILLS and the pressure of being or wanting to be with someone is giving me alot of headaches. dont want the same old shit to happen again just like before . dont wanna break down to another heartache or mental break down. just live one day at a time. pass few days kinda rabbak. went to cloud's chalet alot of little taiji =.= but yeah went down for cloudy's sake cause he going in ns already ... no more hair all botak !


teddy this post is for you. i know you are hurting and all okay but people like me , pearlyn were always here for you, now that yo decided to mia from us do you think we are not abit worried. told you before you aint alone we are all here if you need us. neither are you a burden. and what you promise me before do you still rmb you mia but you wont from me? but what are you doing now. this world you are not the only one alone. i hope you see this cause i'm still waiting for you to text me. you can text others but not the ones who care the most ? what do you take us as? any way like i said im waiting .


papa today your court date i hope everything will turn out fine. i dont want to see another close one going in. 
nu-er wait for your outcome okay. even if you go in nu-er will wait for you !
love you papa !! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment