no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Sunday, April 8, 2012


when you're around i feel happy even though i can't do anything.
seeing that charming smile of yours makes me smile too.
though it is not like me to be worrying but some how i do worry for you alot.
to you i might be like a kid but yeah i really hate it .
all this i keep to myself cause there is no use letting it out .
it will just cause many problems and maybe history might even repeat again.
i just wish you will be happy ad safe wherever you go.
just gonna keep this feeling in my heart and watch you from afar .
wishful thinking and thoughts will just kill so i shall just type it short in case i go out of my mind for keeping
everything within.
i'll see you around when i can and i'll wait for your text .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment