no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


that's me without make up and my cheeks are still big as ever :( I'M FINALLY HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL ! i miss my bed so happy to wake up without being disturbed!
miss being at home and miss going out ! but last and not least 6 MORE DAYS TILL IAN IS OUT :)
can't wait . made a new friend call sabrina:) friendly babe and yeah kinda happy to know new friends.
gonna shower soon and meet momo go eat and head down to shake i think! I MISS SHAKE !
miss my babies too :) gonna be a wild week yeah ! mc till 21st so shall enjoy and back to school next week. and i guess i will be stared at class again like why she keep never come then coe back and i know i'm lacking damn behind soooo i need my brother to teach me and its a sad case :(
okays im just blogging for fun. and i miss that cutie boy haha !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment