no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Everyone has a past we can either leave it behind or remember it for life.
people do bear grudges but how long can one hold it in?
it will just make one simply miserable and pathetic

SORRY PEOPLE THAT I HAVENT BEEN BLOGGING! 
did anyone miss me? haha . have been rather busy spending time with my baby . time is never enough with him. today went to court and yeah i did pray that baby's court could be postpone and thank god he has another 18 days with me. yeah this is the second court hearing but yet i have never been prepared for him to go in. i guess i can't accept the fact that he has to go in and all. sigh but this is life not everything goes the way we want it to be.  


 yes we quarrel we fight do all sorts of shit together but no matter how pissed i am with him i can never get mad at him for long. 
 my siam kia cute anot? 
MINE !
not to be shared with unless you want to get a punch from me :)


I wonder how is teddy doing inside. heard that he has lost 5kg ever since he went in. though i am kinda pissed off that he lied to me that he is together back with yu hong but i guess as long as my best friend is happy i will be happy for him as well.
just as before your silly bear is waiting for you to come out just like last year when you were in DRC. i guess you damn sway or i can say fated to be with that fucking ROLEX on your leg !

okay i'm gonna end off here gonna sleep soon anyway later SJY will be at town ! catch me there if you do see me !

xoxo . 

No comments:

Post a Comment