no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, November 23, 2012

" despite all the quarrels we have know that i'll always be here "


back home from my boy's house . hope he is doing fine on his first day of work. gonna blog and watch glee an vampire dairies until i'm tired and i shall take my nap .
bby has to really learn how to think, always get scolding from korkor my heart also pain but what korkor say makes sense and it is what i have ALWAYS been saying but nothing seems to get into bby's head. sigh . hope as time goes he will grow mentally and be more mature 

daddy called today to ask how is my eye sight and i had breakfast with mummy and chit chat with her . i guess after knowing so many things about my real self i tend to change abit for the better too .
ohh yeah i don't know to be happy anot but texted fire and he replied even though he was asking me about something eles but i am still happy.
if miracles do exist my biggest wish is that fire and bby will forget the past and stop putting me in a spot to choose between them  sigh

thank god for bby's court post pone too! have another one month to be with baby and our 3rd month is in two days time ! Gary an Jaslyn;s wedding also coming already still need to try on dress and all . can't wait somehow. caught up with teddy and jeremy ths week already so i guess there are still quite a number of people i have to catch up with. and people i didnt forget anyone okay i might just be kinda busy with afew things and all. okay shall end here for now !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment