no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016


THROUGH THE DARKESS DAYS I WILL PULL THROUGH



Ttimes like this i really thank those who have been standing by me be it reprimanding me ot saying i never onced listen . i know it is all for my good. but this feeling now is totally at lost. it's like i want to let go i really do i dont know what is stoping me even know there is nothing more to hold onto anymore . maybe time will tell time will tell me if i am making the choices right or wrong . heartaches but yet still stuck to the same position , i hope this will all past .

today has been a shitty day yet it ended off quite well . shitty cause i found out so many things which a certian someone has been doing and saying behind my back . well i dont know if i should be angry or more disappointed but yeah the feeling sucks big time . i dont even feel like talking to him or even bothering asking things anymore . i have been taken for granted and dear sam why are you still holding on to this shit ? someone shoud really just slap my face.

SO HAPPY TO MEET UP WITH THEM TODAY AFTER SO MANY YEARS !
thank you for today !

 met this two fellas. played maxtune and caught up with them even though they keep annoying me and saying things like i never grow bla bla bla and say i still so small
but i am glad the air is all clear is glad to have you two back into my life again .

NOT FORGETTING MY BEST BITCH !


thanks bitch for being always there for me ! i love you many many ! i really dont know what i would do without you ! BBFL !


SJY SIGNING OFF! FILMING TMR !
BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment