no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Thursday, January 31, 2013


" one day i'll be your bride "


i love wearing white dresses it makes me feel like i'm gonna get married . and i know who i want to get married to. guess who ? YES IT'S DESMOND LIN JI QI .
he may be a rotten cad in people's eyes but he loves me for being me. and isn't loving someone suppose to love them despite their flaws? he's not perfect but neither am i and that is what makes us special and perfect in our own way and it pisses me off whenever people want to come between us. 
well days are lonely without baby but i guess now i know that he will always will be with me as long as i am breathing and he will always be in my heart and mind. i am never alone . yes physically i am but mentally and emotionally i will be strong. two more weeks to baby's court. tmr i shall call cpc to ask if i can visit. i'm getting abit impatient already .
gonna write to baby in awhile's time. one day he will realize how much i have been doing for him .
and that day i will really be happy , it's gonna be a long time that i can hug baby again, the thought really kills . sigh , my boy i miss you . gonna do my schedule later . draw a calender using drawing block :)
shall end here .


ending a picture with baby. i miss how he always act so cool when we take pictures. but isn't he cute . i miss that smile on my face. will it ever come back ?
i miss my xiao long long long :(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment