no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


" when i am nice to you DO NOT take my kindness for granted. "

KUA SIMI LAN JIAO UH !!

kinda pissed off now cause i feel that i am being taken for granted by some people. alright i am not exactly angry but more disappointed cause i have been nice and now this is how people treat me back seriously too much. put your damn self in my shoes if you were me you would feel the same and best i have never been this patient. so PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE do not climb all over me. i will appreciate it .

christmas was .... =/= no comments. 
wasted my whole day at nex again. 4th onth all alone and now what am i doing blogging away when my boyfriend is outside the living room watching tv .
ALRIGHT WHAT ! 
can my day get any worst. but i guess the only happy thing for me today is that 
FIRE CALLED ME MEIMEI AGAIN !!!
heehee so happy i swear ! i hope korkor is alright he doesn't seem that happy :(
okay i am gonna head to bed soon if not i won't be able to wake up .
good night everyone !!! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment