no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

" head rush being so paranoid these few days:( "



OMG WHAT A TIRING SHAGG DAY I SWEAR ! 
i'm gonna head to bed as soon as i am done with my stuff and watch my vampire dairies.  cleared my entire room today ! AMAZING really cause since when am i ever so hard working to clean my room so it's a miracle ! so PROUD of myself ! haha :)
headed to NUH in the morning for my eye check up and i became a stupid experiment cause they don't know hat to do with right eye i am kinda cared that i will really go blind :(
HOW HOW HOW ?!?!?!? 
have been going to NEX almost every single day so pathetic right and it's damn sian :(
spended time with my kids, maryn, yongsheng and visha.
apparently saw robert, rapheal and cloud. the urge of me wanting to talk to cloud so badly is always there but i guess this mouth and pride of mine will never open to talk to him even though i miss him dearly .
i guess time is what everyone needs. just like me and fire korkor also now things are slowly getting better :)
okay gonna accompany my dear boy now if not he will be lying on the floor looking at our hamsters, he has to really stop talking to them like they can reply him it's kinda scary in a way .


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment