no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Monday, December 3, 2012

" INCOMPLETE without you here "


teach me to love with patience
teach me to forgive 
teach me to endure 

pretty ladies 

me and guoming !


went to IMM for dress pick out for jaslyn and gary's wedding. satisfied with me dress ! thanks to jeslin who helped me choose. heehee PRETTY RIGHT ! i bet baby is gonna be handsome too when he wears his blazer and all . somehow i can't wait for the wedding to come ! after IMM headed down to bugis to eat STEAMBOAT i swear i was damn full ad it has been so long since i ate steamboat .
anyway thanks to baby for bringing me to eat good food nowadays .


talking about baby i miss my boy. i hope he is sleeping well. korkor abit crazy today but cannot blame whenever he wanna punish baby he will ask me to go home for his punishment cause he knows i am important to him and he wanna take me away from him :( and here i am at home BORED TO DEATH can get to sleep and all . no one to hug poor me to sleep and my nose is damn irritating luh cannot tahan de leh :(
i shall try to sleep after watching some shows and cb stupid funshion cannot use I DON'T KNOW WHY !!!! okay end here :/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment