no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I KINDA MISS THAILAND :(  LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHILE CLEARING MY STUFF !





 I MISS MY TWO KIDDO I SOMEHOW LOOKED AFTER AT WORLD VISION HOME :)
 I STILL HAVE THE COLOURINGS THAT THEY GAVE ME BEFORE WE LEFT BACK TO SINGAPORE 
MY FACE SUI CAUSE I WAS FREAKING CRYING HAHAHA !

okay i miss my running days at hostel where i dont need to worry about relationships or hypocritical friends.

now is all damn shitty i swear . woke up today had a text from a friend stating we cant meet up as much and cannot even text cause his fucking immature friendless loser girlfriend don't like. ya maybe she's paranoid but come on la it's not like i like him or anything. she should die in her drama at shake. 
i am so pissed off till now. gosh never seen this kind of girl before seriously? want to e-mail me to fuck off you wanna play with fire bitch i can play with you eh. i could have talked upfront to you that day but cause i gave face to a friend i treasure but sorry to say i am not giving in anymore cause i think iam not in the wrong and get this fact right it was your boyfriend who ask me for my damn number . -.- so stop being a bitch .

ytd i dont know if HE did it purposely but he was kinda harsh . went down shake with a high fever super geh pa lan and somemore i still drink GG really . but it was cause i wanna see that idiot but end up like that also so yeah . oh wells lets see how things go . still kinda upset about what happen. 
lan lan suck thumb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment