no one is perfect not you and not even me.

Friday, March 23, 2012


you gave up.
you dont know how much you did to actually tear me right open.
do you know what i am feeling?
she resembles your ex? then have to try go for her and have feelings for her?
you got no idea how much it's hurting
if you chose to leave dont care for me anymore.
if you say it's cause of korkor i'll tell him myself .
i dont want to be your responsibility.
whatever happens to me from today on just dont care.
till now im still crying . that how bad im really hurt.
past few days because of this i havent been going to school either its a stupid excuse but i feel like shit
i dont have the mood for anything.
i lost i got replaced. or maybe i was never in your heart at all.
i miss you i wished everything could be like before.
but there is her now im not needed .

난 아직도 당신이 제발 사랑하는 것은두고 우리를 포기하지 마
 

No comments:

Post a Comment